Neem soap: organic soap
Tea tree face wash :
Ingredients: neem , aloe vera , tea tree oil
- It helps to reduce and prevent the development of acne and pimples by controlling excess oil secretion.
- Removes excess oil from your face, leaving a thoroughly clean and oil-free skin without making it dry or stretchy.
- It gently removes dirt, oil, and impurities from the clogged skin pores, making it clean and healthy.
Directions of usage:
- Apply a coin-sized amount of face wash on damp face.
- Work up a mild lather and massage your face in gentle, anti-clockwise circular movements.
- Rinse with lukewarm or tap water. Pat dry your face with a clean towel.
Tea tree toner :
Ingredients : tea tree extract , neem , witch hazel
Benefits : Light and refreshing Tea Tree Water reduces acne, redness and clears excess oil without drying so you can put your best face forward. This acts as an excellent natural toner for acne-prone skin.
directions of usage:
Spray directly on to your face to hydrate & Refresh your skin. And use a cotton pad to gently wipe the dirt from your face.\
Tea tree night gel :
Ingredients: neem, tea tree, chamomile reticulata
- The purifying combination of Tea Tree helps reduce the occurrence of acne and pimples. It also fights acne inflammation and prevents acne marks
direction of usage :
- Wash your face with a tea tree face wash
- Pat your face dry and apply a generous layer of the face mask on your face & neck.
- Apply it on the night before bed, take a required amount to apply to the affected area .
Hempy+ ( hemp seed oil ) : organic cold-pressed oil
- Being a humectant, helps retain skin’s moisture
- Regulates sebum production and reduces acne.
directions of usage :
- Take a few drops of oil and gently massage all over the face.
There are no reviews yet.