Charcoal soap: organic soap
– Removes Blackheads
– Removes Dead Skin
– Deep Cleanses Skin
– Treats oily skin
– Unclogs pores
– Clears skin blemishes
direction of usage :
- Wet skin with warm water
- gently apply the soap to create a lather
- rinse it throughly
Charcoal face wash :
- Activated charcoal powder
- Aloe extract
- Tea tree oil
- It evacuates the excess oil and purifies the oil
- It helps in opening up the clogged pores and removing the whiteheads
- It wipes out bacteria, dirt, impurities, toxins caused due to excessive exposure to pollution from your skin.
Direction of usage :
- Apply a coin-sized amount of face wash on damp face.
- Work up a mild lather and massage your face in gentle, anti-clockwise circular movements.
- Rinse with lukewarm or tap water. Pat dry your face with a clean towel.
Charcoal face pack
- Activated Charcoal Powder
- Bentonite Clay
- kaolin clay
- Charcoal face mask is highly beneficial for reducing skin irritations, dry skin or oily skin, blackheads, whiteheads, acne and scars.
direction of usage:
- Take a small amount of charcoal face pack
- Dilute it with a toner to activate it
- Apply a thin layer on your face
- Remove it in with 10 to 15 minutes
Hemp seed oil : cold-pressed organic oil
- Being a humectant, helps retain skin’s moisture
- Regulates sebum production and reduces acne.
directions of usage :
- Take a few drops of oil and gently massage all over the face.