Ingredients: Hair serum – bhrungamala Kala, daswala phool, amla root kadupathi
Benefits: Hair fall control, dandruff free, cure baldness
Directions of usage: Apply it on night time massage well and morning hair washes compulsory on with herbal shampoo, use it on thrice a week.
Herbal shampoo: calary seed, rosemary, chamomile flower
Benefits: controls hair fall and dandruff, nourish your hair and scalp, strengthen weak hair, softens rough hair.
Directions of usage: Use it weekly twice, apply shampoo to damp hair, lather, and leave it for 1 minute. Rinse thoroughly.
Baldness gel :
- Coconut oil.
- Carrot seed oil.
- Hibiscus extracts
- Initiates new hair growth in bald patches
- Ideal for forehead and middle head baldness
- Non sticky and predominantly targets bald patches
- Works wonders when used along with 32 herbs hair regrowth oil
- Restores root strength.
Directions of usage :
- Take a pea-sized amount of the serum in the finger and apply it in the scalp, predominantly in the bald patches, massage it for a minute, and leave it overnight.
- Wash it off in the morning or take a hair wash twice or thrice a week according to your convenience since its nonsticky. Use it daily for better results.
ingredients: green tea , hibiscus, Tulasi , peppermint
Benefits: it is a 2 in 1 product which can be used as a tea that cleanses your body and hair care that strengths keep you healthy.
Direction of usage :
- Drink: Brew as a tea and drink daily, replace with tea/coffee routine.
- Rinse (weekly routine): Brew the tea, let it cool down and pour to the spray bottle and spray all over the hair and scalp, after 45 mins kindly rinse off with herbal shampoo.